Sunday 1 March 2015

"Successful failures"

"I have been an active follower of spirituality since I was 9. I still remember the days when I was used to listen to those high funda spiritual discourses at the centres of Radha Soami Satsang Beas (RSSB), the spiritual  organisation based out of "Beas" which is a small city located on the bank of river Beas. Fortunately for me, those discourses transformed me into more positive person and in the person who I am today."
Today, while I listen to same discourses I realise that there cannot be anything in this world which can provide us contentment. We keep running towards achieving our goals, our ambitions and fulfilling our parents dreams, a friends promise or a girl friend's demand. But what do we get in the end! Criticism! Criticism of having not done something which is left out after doing all the hardships. May be, I am wrong in analysing but one thing i can say is that we cannot keep anybody satisfied. People here, are fighting for their space and to protect their ego. You bend once and trust me there will be 100's of people to take you on a ride. Even the best of situations turns out into a disaster and then eventually we feel, "why god is so unfair to us?" Or May be god doesn't love us as much as they do to Ambani's, Tata's and Birla's. But do we ever thank that almighty for anything. No! It's only the human tendency where we enjoy blaming others for mistakes or even worse, for our mistakes!  Look around yourself, be it in our professional or personal space, we, the so called topmost creation of god, blame each other for every agony we have or as if that's not enough, we crib! And while cribbing in each and every situation we forget to live our life. I feel, it's high time that we start appreciating each and every moment of our life. If not every moment, then at least the moments we spend with our families. 
I remember having a religious debate with few of my friends and they amused me when they said that doing good to others, breaking our heads on stones, lighting an "agarbatti" in front of a stone statue, means "Spirituality" to them. I don't disagree! At least, that creates an environment of being spiritual. But what I don't agree is to spend our entire life in doing so! because out of 100 times we pray to god, 100 times we ask or rather demand something or the other. Hence, I do not call you a spiritual person. We must believe in the fact that we will anyways get those things which we deserve but not which we think we should have. If we call ourselves the topmost creation of god, then we must have faith in the creator. 
It may all sound like another person giving "gyan". But my point is, " if it does sound like a gyan to you then perhaps you should have imbibed it long ago." 

Nothing we will achieve by enticing or appeasing others in this world because in the end everybody faces that eventuality of death. Let's make this world a better place to live our lives and not the place which currently looks to me as another organisation where we, as an employee, are busy appeasing each other. I call this as a " Successful failures" because we might be successful in winning others (human beings) confidence but eventually we will all be a "failure" if we continue doing this. 

Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Amit Tiwari,
    I have read your post on "Successful failures". It is really well written post and very informative post. I am working in Vancouver digital marketing company. And when I get free time from my job, I read blogs for relaxing. I was searching blog on google and I found your blog. I love reading your blog. Thanks for posting. And keep posting and sharing your views.
    Best regards
    larissa

    ReplyDelete